Become a Mentee
THE LINK MENTORING IS FREE AND VOLUNTARY FOR EVERYONE
HOW TO JOINClick here to complete the Mentee Application Form
Step 1: Complete & submit the mentee application form (to be completed in one sitting)
Step 2: Meet The LINK team in a face-to-face meeting to allow us to make the best match based on your expressed interests and aspirations.
Step 3: Once we find you a suitable match, you will attend our group orientation training to prepare the ground for your mentoring relationship and to meet your mentor.
Get Started: After your first meeting with your mentor, you will sign a ‘Mentoring Agreement’ with her in order for expectations to be understood and so that a clear commitment is undertaken by both.
During the Year-Long Relationship:
– You will be asked to fill a few brief quarterly assessments so that The LINK may monitor the progress of your relationship.
– We encourage you to attend the regular gatherings organized by Sustain Leadership in order to share your experience and further the learning process.
– If things do not work out with your current mentor, we can always re-assign you to a new mentor if you wish.
WHO SHOULD JOIN
Join The LINK if you are a graduating university student or a young professional who is seeking support for your professional and personal development.Click here for Criteria/Guidelines on being a mentee!
- Receive unbiased career advice from an experienced professional
- Have a mentor guide you through your workplace challenges
- Have someone believe in you and your ability and help you develop greater confidence
- Receive support to figure out what you want from your work, and how to make the appropriate choices
- Expand your network with LINK mentors and fellow mentees